• Notice of Allowance received from U.S. Patent and Trademark office for key claims to
salivary biomarker technology exclusively licensed to Vigilant Biosciences.
• Seasoned business executive and dental industry veteran joins Vigilant Biosciences
Board of Directors.
• Research relating to University of Miami biomarker technology exclusively licensed to Vigilant
Biosciences presented at 2011 Annual Meeting of American Association of Cancer Research in
• Henry Grage joins Vigilant Biosciences as Chief Technology Officer.
• Serial entrepreneurs and accomplished life science executives Jeffrey Marrazzo and
Eric Stone join Board of Directors.
• Vigilant Biosciences secures exclusive license to HNSCC biomarker intellectual property from
University of Miami.
• Vigilant Biosciences founded by Matthew H.J. Kim, J.D., a corporate intellectual property attorney
and serial entrepreneur, with a vision to develop innovative and effective products to enable early
intervention to improve health and modify potentially adverse health outcomes.